STAY FIT AND SAVE LIVES
When you join Team Doctors Without Borders for any of our premier events, or even choose your own event, you are helping our field teams continue to deliver vaccinations against outbreaks of deadly diseases, treatment for malnutrition, emergency surgery, and urgent medical care to people in more than 70 countries.
From beginner runners, triathletes, and cyclists to our most avid athletes,we offer unforgettable events where you'll be part of a special team with fellow Doctors Without Borders supporters, field workers, and staff.
If you prefer to fundraise for Doctors Without Borders in a sporting event of your choice and set your own fundraising goal, click here.
how does it work?
- Your passion and dedication to train for one of our premier endurance events
- Your committment to fundraise on behalf of Doctors Without Borders
- Guaranteed entry into the Team Doctors Without Borders premier event of your choice.
- An entire weekend event experience that usually includes an athlete's reception or lunch with MSF aid workers, where you'll also meet fellow athletes and hear inspiring first-hand accounts of work being done in the field
- A Team Doctors Without Borders running, triathlon or cycling jersey and goodie bag
- Personal fundraising and donation page on the Team Doctors Without Borders website to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Professional althletic coaching to get in shape for your chosen endurance event
- A finish location where you can reunite with your team members, staff, and meet up with cheering family and friends
- Fundraising minimums range from $1,000 to $4,000, per person depending on the event of your choice
2014 PREMIER EVENTS
BIG SUR INTERNATIONAL MARATHON
April 27, 2014
Big Sur, California
TD FIVe boro bike tour
May 4, 2014
New York, New York
Escape from alcatraz triathlon
June 1, 2014
San Francisco, California
August 3, 2014
Join us and challenge yourself to this extraordinary triathlon in one of the world's most spectacular sports destinations all while helping our teams in the field deliver emergency medical care to men, women and children trapped by natural disasters, epidemics, and outbreaks of violence.
LA Rock n' Roll Half Marathon
October 26, 2014
Los Angeles, California
Join our team in Los Angeles. Celebrate Halloween by running a half marathon—in costume if you like—while supporting the lifesaving work of Doctors Without Borders!
ING NYC MARATHON
November 2, 2014
New York, New York
Join our team in the world's largest marathon! Skip the lottery and fundraise with Team Doctors Without Borders to gain entry to the most popular marathon in the world. With two million cheering spectators, this is a race you'll never forget.